Saturday 4 August 2012

Words From Before…


30.5.12
Sitting here I've written and rewritten this post countless times only to eventually squirrel it away to my archives for a later date.
Fluffing away about my tales of impending travel feels empty and irrelevant while I struggle to not scream from the rooftops the most exciting news of all… 
That I am almost 2 months pregnant!

How this is even possible escapes me as I had no idea you could conceive without at least having a cycle but it seems the old adage is true about life happening when you're busy making other plans.

So here I am, a week away from when I first found out the glorious news that a miracle is growing steadily inside me, a week away from leaving the country alone for the first time in my life and a week away from saying goodbye to my husband for the longest we'll ever have been apart so far in the 12 long years of our relationship.

I promise when I get back to fill you in on all that has been happening. 
I promise when I get back to be utterly and completely open and as honest as before.
For now I feel I need to retreat - to keep this little treasure to myself lest I jinx myself and wake up from this most beautiful of dreams.
Soon I can feel safe enough to share xox

2 comments:

The Waits said...

go be you. be safe, and just feel happy!
-m

Anonymous said...

just letting you know you're in my thoughts. xo g

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...