Saturday 17 March 2012

Consolation



As of now I have accumulated no less than 12 rolls of undeveloped film! Holly Hell, how did that happen?

I know that two of them are filled with double exposure attempts, one is of my trip up at Lakes Entrance and another dates back to Christmas.
As for the other eight rolls of film, I haven't got the faintest clue what could be on them.

Remember that photo funk I've been complaining about?
Well I think this more than makes up for it.

The burning desire to run out and drop a sack load of cash to get them all developed immediately is so strong right now that had I the funds to do it I totally would.

But alas I don't and so the funk continues…

Keeping the message of this lovely link alive in my heart instead.

2 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

love this pic! :)

Anna said...

oh my!! 12? Can't wait to see them!! Good job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...