Wednesday 29 February 2012

Hope


Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul
and sings the tune without the words 
and never stops… at all.
~ Emily Dickinson

Sadly I only managed to produce one entrant for Februarys
In The Picture project...

I think I lost my mojo somewhere down the line.
Maybe I peaked too early?
Maybe I got a little lost along the way… 
I had so many visions of where I wanted to take this months theme but lost faith in myself and my ability to express what I was imagining.

Decided to hang onto the hope that faith would find me instead.
Having faith in general is something I've been struggling with of late… 

Never mind, I won't give up - Tomorrow's a brand new day.
There's always time to try again.

xox

3 comments:

urban muser said...

I am glad you stopped by to link up. I hope you won't give up on the project...stick with those ideas you had and do them anyway. You don't have to stay within the monthly themes, just try to have some fun with self-portraiture! Hope to see you again next month.
:)
-Christy

Loulou said...

This would be a case of quality over quantity then .. This is a great picture. Makes one look for sure. Keep the hope up.

Loulou

The Waits said...

i have been on that roller coaster...
there have been many times where i wasnt "feeling it" and sat there in a slump.
then a little while later, i could totally be inspired and get back into it.
i think sometimes, we just need to take a break, and reboot. it's normal, and natural!
-m

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...