Saturday 27 August 2011

Day 27: Reasons

That's me.

Why am I doing this 30 day Challenge?

I'd like to tell you it was for noble reasons like letting my often guarded wall down, allowing people to get a glimpse into who I really am and what makes me tick or some other admirable excuse but the truth is my reasons were actually quite simple and not nearly as thought out.

Post inspiration.
I simply saw it on another blog and thought it would be a lazy way to fill my blog with content.
There, I said it. Will you hold it against me?


Well actually that's not entirely true or I would have just catalogued it and drawn from it for inspiration during times of writers block (although that thought had crossed my mind).

Plus I think I've proven I'm never short of crap to rant about no matter how random and pointless it may be to everyone else out there.

No I did see the merit in sticking to the original project and knew it would be hard for me to open up but that it would be a worthy challenge. I just didn't expect it to be quite so hard to do - I know there are plenty of personal blogs out there but I'm not used to being quite so candid in real life.
I could have fluffed over a lot of these questions (and yes the temptation was there too) but I chose to be as honest as I could so I do hope it doesn't turn out to bite me in the bum...

2 comments:

amberlee said...

I love that comment about blogging! hehehe. I must say i have loved your little project! Insights and truths galore, it's refreshing reading the honesty in your posts. Happy Saturday lovely xx

Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...