Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 15: ipod Shuffle.

I know I'm jumping ahead but I really wanted this to be part of Thea's Sunday Sessions.
It's post overload today!

Popped my ipod on shuffle and these were the first 10 songs to play:

  1. Infinite Canyons - Miami Horror (another great Melbourne band, although this is not one of their best songs. From their album Illumination I prefer "I look to You", "Moon Theory" and "Soft Light")
  2. All I Need - Air (best version I could find... EMI continue to screw with me)
  3. Truth - Alexander Ebert (I've been obsessed with Breaking Bad for a while. Wish the next episodes would come out already!)
  4. Ordinary World - Duran Duran (an oldie but a goldie)
  5. Red Sails - Custom Kings (love the chilled out vibe of this song and the imagery of the video)
  6. Terrible Love - The National (alternate version) (this version sends shivers through me. I heart it so)
  7. Somebody To Love Me - Mark Ronson feat. Boy George (Mark Ronson is THE business)
  8. Diamonds on the Inside - Ben Harper (so much wisdom in this song)
  9. Breathe In Now - George (shame I couldn't find a better quality video for this song so you'll have to turn it up. Truly beautiful lyrics)
  10. Best For Last - Adele (what more can be said about this angel? She is Ah-may-zing!)
So there you have it, my eclectic little mix for this Sunday.
Hope you like some of them or that I could introduce you to something different at least.
Happy listening
xx
Kat

4 comments:

Thea said...

Oh YAY, we have a *snap* song!
Now....off to listen to the rest.
Great idea!!

Shelly - Tropical Mum said...

Wow! I've listened to them all and probably have never heard any of them bar maybe two. BUT, I really enjoyed these picks. I would love to borrow your iPod for days I feel like listening to some different music.

Unknown said...

Every one of them was new to me but very entertaining. I especially like Adele. Thanks for broadening my knowledge of music this morning.
Odie

Alice said...

Ooh love all these songs...and I haven't heard most of them before. I had fun learning more about the artists while I was listening. Was nice to hear Duran Duran again...they were one of my fave bands as a teen! Also loved seeing the djembe in the background of Ben Harper's video. One of my fave instruments to play. Look forward to your next Sunday session offering.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...