Monday 8 August 2011

Day 08: Goals


HAHA! Tempting...


But seriously... Short term goals for this month are:
  1. Getting down to Softlytes next Saturday so I can try my hand at making soy candles. I'd love to give them out as gifts if they turn out nicely. Trouble is Softlytes are only open limited hours and are a bit of a trek from me but I can't seem to find any wholesalers closer or nearby. The last two free Saturdays have been wasted in slothness and procrastination. (Is slothness even a word? Well if it wasn't before I just created it and became it's definition)
  2. Book our Honeymoon. I mean it's only been 5 months since I got married. OMG! 5 months already?! Wow, time really does fly when you're having too much.... focus on work and the mundane. MEH! Bring on the sunshine fun time!
  3. Put my running shoes back on. The spare tyre is creeping back on around my waist along with the tooshy caboose and I feel awful for not having been back to the gym since I last blogged about falling off the wagon.
  4. Complete the Me Project challenge. 
That's it. That's all I want to achieve for now. That's do-able surely. 
I get overwhelmed so easily, where has my motivation and enthusiasm gone? Ah well I hear taking the first step is the hardest. Maybe I'll pop those runners on right now....
or maybe I'll just go have a cup of tea instead hehe.

There's always tomorrow :)
xx
Kat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...